Monday, July 28, 2014

TIB Excess Balance Account Center


TIB's EBA Program:  Documents Needed

  1. If your bank is already a TIB Customer and has sold TIB fed funds as Agent in the past, AND you already have a Fed Account, you only need to complete the TIB EBA Registration form and return it to us.
  2. If your bank does NOT have a Fed Account, you will also need to complete the FRB Non-Account Document.
  3. For banks that are not currently a TIB Customer, please download and complete the Fed Funds Agency Agreement (FFAA) document.

CLICK HERE For the EBA Document Download Center


Please remit documents to:

TIB Treasury Management

Attn:  Diane Francis
350 Phelps Drive
Irving, TX 75038


350 Phelps Drive Irving, Texas 75038 | Phone Numbers: (800) 288-4TIB (4842) or (972) 650-6000 | FAX (866) 466-4842
Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | Online Privacy | Security Notice: Learn more about e-mail fraud
© 2003-2014 TIB All rights reserved. All trademarks are owned by their respective companies.
"The Trusted Partner For Those We Serve." | Member FDIC | Equal Housing Lender Logo Equal Housing Lender